- The materials made available in this site, including materials in linked sites directly or indirectly accessible from this site, are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or noninfringement. We do not warrant that the materials will be error free, nor free of viruses, defamatory, offensive, or other harmful matter. You assume the entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction.
- The materials that can be accessed from linked sites are not maintained by us and we are not responsible for the contents thereof. Any reference to a linked site or any specific third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
- Under no circumstances shall we, nor our affiliates, agents, and suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials available in this site or any linked site, even if we are advised of the possibility thereof, nor for any claim by a third party.
- This site is for your personal and noncommercial use, and you agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in anyway exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available in this site, except as expressly permitted by the respective owner(s) thereof. Use of any software available for downloading from the site is governed by the terms of the applicable license agreement accompanying or included with the software. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this site are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of your use of this site or its associated products.
- Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
- Yourika’s products and trade logs are not based on any type of real trading, unless explicitly stated as such. Any opportunities described are for demonstration and/or informational support purposes only and are not an offer or solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell any asset or security. Any information provided is not meant to be followed without a trader’s own objective insight as confirmation. There is no guarantee, implied or otherwise, that any of Yourika’s software can either reduce the potential risk and/or increase the potential reward on any particular trade. In fact, due to the nature of active trading, trading capital could be lost at a much faster pace than through less active investment activities. Only use risk capital that you can afford to lose, as you could easily lose 100% or more (if trading on margin) of your investment. For additional disclaimers and due diligence, please refer to the following CFTC Commission Advisory.
- For those considering trading options, it is important to understand that options involve risk. Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor must have a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. This Booklet is available for free from your broker or from any of the U.S. options exchanges. In addition, you can access and download the booklet from The Options Clearing Corporation’s (OCC) website.
- Any market prices that are described as ECN-Only are based on recent quotes from openly-available market data from sites such as google.com or yahoo.com, and may not reflect the best available inside market quote or print.